Lusting Wild #1
Click to view full cover
We and the beasts are kin. ~ Ernest Thompson Seton
What if we really are? What if beasts walked beside us, down city streets, in grocery stores, at the post office? What if they walked among us in human form? Would we know them? Would they show themselves to us? If they were stronger, faster, more durable, would they want to live peacefully with us or would they want to rule the world?
Some would prefer to stay hidden, staying out of our sight, living among us without exposing their darker sides to us. What of the others? Would they prefer that we acknowledge them, answer to them, work for them? What happens when the world, as we know it, ceases to exist and the shifters come out of hiding?
“Changing Times is an amazing first book.” ~~Patti O’Shea
- Sometimes the line between human and animal is blurred. Sometimes that line disappears completely. ~ Micah Keeps Vigil
- When a mystery is too overpowering, one dare not disobey. ~Antoine de Saint Exupery
- To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world . . .” ~ Antoine de Saint Exupery
Changing Times — Lusting Wild #1 May 7, 2008
New Orleans sizzles when Dr. Carly Chambers finds herself in the hands, or paws, of sexy shifter and antique dealer Tony Pantera. Though the memory of his murdered human lover haunts him, Tony can’t deny the sensual scent of this doctor his friends kidnapped. Carly is now in danger because of his enemies.
The Turn Skins are power-hungry shifters who want to expose themselves to the world and take over through fear. Tony and his friends stand in their way. Carly proves to be a tool for Turn Skins when they learn that Tony can’t resist the attractive doctor. And Carly is happy to stroke this shifter’s fur. Their erotic encounters hurtle them into the path of danger and death.
Can Tony protect his human lover from the Turn Skins who don’t care if she’s hurt as long as they get their way?
- “Fast-paced” “Can’t wait to read more” Read the full review on the PW Blog “Beyond Her Book” w/ Barbara Vey
- “Sensual and excellent” “Perfect length” Read the full review at The Romance Readers Connection
- “Excellent tale” ” “Excellent start of a new series” Read the full review at Sensual E-Cata Romance
- “Sizzles” “Realistic” “Well rounded” Read the whole review at RRTErotic Reviews
- “Delightful story” “Fast-paced” “Hot read” Read the full review at TwoLips Reviews
- “Strong heroine that stood up for herself” Read the full review at The Jeep Diva
“Solid and entertaining” “Smoking hot and very well written” Read the full review at Bitten By Books