Lusting Wild 2
Click to see full cover
4 stars from RT Book Reviews
Lusting Wild series from Marilu Mann
We and the beasts are kin. ~ Ernest Thompson Seton
What if we really are? What if beasts walked beside us, down city streets, in grocery stores, at the post office? What if they walked among us in human form? Would we know them? Would they show themselves to us? If they were stronger, faster, more durable, would they want to live peacefully with us or would they want to rule the world?
Some would prefer to stay hidden, staying out of our sight, living among us without exposing their darker sides to us. What of the others? Would they prefer that we acknowledge them, answer to them, work for them? What happens when the world, as we know it, ceases to exist and the shifters come out of hiding?
- Buy Changing Hearts in e-format–Ellora’s Cave
- Buy Changing Hearts in print–Ellora’s Cave.
“Wonderful tale of pride, love and self discovery” ~~~~Bitten By Books (5 Tombstones)
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. ~ Antoine de Saint Exupery
You become responsible forever for what you have tamed. ~ Antoine de Saint Exupery
- Changing Hearts — Lusting Wild #2 2008Buy Changing HeartsIt just got hotter on the bayou. Louisiana has never been this steamy. When injured shapeshifter Malcolm Slade, an alpha running for his life, meets Cajun faith-healer Joie Landry, hearts are going to be changed. Human to his wolf, she prefers dealing with the animal because animals love you unconditionally. Malcolm believes love is for weaklings and he can’t afford to be weak. Hunted by his own Pack, having to face his own demons, he doesn’t have time to cater to the sensitive feelings of a human female. Still…there’s something about this female that turns him inside out. Can Joie tame this predator in bed and out?
Read an excerpt from Changing Hearts.
- “Mann puts a lot of life into her characters, and the steamy sex scenes heat up the bayou.” “Book two in the Lusting Wild series will tug at your heartstrings.” 4 Star review RT Book Reviews (formerly Romantic Times)magazine.
- “Wonderful tale of pride, love and self discovery” “A love story not to be missed! ” Read the full 5 tombstone review at Bitten By Books
- “Readers will adore all the drama and emotions found inside.” Read the full 4 1/2 Star review from Just Erotic Romance Reviews
- “What will they need to do in order to be together? Tale of true love that was almost lost. Read the full4 Star review from CataNetwork
- “Intense attraction and heat. Couldn’t put this book down. Left me wanting more.” Read the full blurb on Barb Vey’s Publishers Weekly blog “Beyond Her Book”
- “Characters come alive in your mind” “Had me laughing and crying” Read the full 5 Delightful Divas review at Dark Diva Reviews.